Monday, April 11, 2022


'My boyfriend dumped me because I got breast implants'

I think this woman's experience may not be too unusual. He may have chosen her not only because her shape was OK to him but more importantly he may have not wanted her to be attactive to other men. He was insecure about being with an attractive woman out of fear that some other man might suddenly snatch her off him. That is also one reason why some men take up with an overweight woman. It is also why many married men want their wife to dress modestly while on outings

Lizzie thought Michael was 'The One' - but when she unveiled her new boobs, his reaction was surprising.

I’ve always felt uncomfortable about my boobs. While all the other girls were developing curves at high school, I remained as flat as a board. Kids teased me at school that my lack of boobs and hips made me look like a boy.

I grew up feeling unfeminine and so self-conscious
Now in my late twenties, I have tried not to let my flat chest get to me – and to enjoy the benefits of my androgynous figure, such as being able to wear almost any clothes I want – except for low-cut tops, which made me look ridiculous.

Last year I met a guy who didn’t seem to mind my lack of breasts – someone who liked me for me.

As with all my previous relationships, I felt uncomfortable the first few times Michael and I got naked together but he seemed to enjoy himself and he told me he thought I was beautiful.

Michael was smart, funny and well-travelled. He had his own café and was passionate about art and coffee and music. He was also hot as hell and I was hooked

I started thinking ahead to what it would be like to live together, get married, and even have his babies. I was absolutely smitten.

About six months into our relationship I inherited some money when my grandmother passed away. She and I had always been close and she had been sick for a long time.

Before she died, she said to me, “I don’t want you to do anything sensible with the money I leave you, do something fun and irresponsible – something that’s just for you.”

When she died, I knew exactly what I was going to do. I booked my breast augmentation surgery for the following month. I didn’t tell a soul.

I was nervous the day of my surgery but the doctor was wonderful and when I woke up and saw the results, I was thrilled. I didn’t do anything over-the-top but the fact I could now wear a B-cup was thrilling to me. I was so happy with my new shape.

I laid low for a couple of weeks, telling Michael I had the flu, before we saw each other again. When I turned up to his house, just wearing a t-shirt and jeans – I could see he was shocked and confused.

I told him what I’d done, and apologised for lying to him. I said it was something I just had to do for me. Michael gave me a hug and told me I looked great, but that he thought I looked beautiful before too.

He said he was never concerned about my flat chest or gave it a second thought, and that he had been attracted to me as a whole person. He also said he felt sad I thought I had to do that to feel like a real woman. “But if that’s what you needed to do to be happy, I’m happy for you,” he said.

We hung out that night and watched a movie, and then we went to bed. I was still feeling tender and Michael said he didn’t want to hurt me while I was recovering, so he didn’t want to have sex. I thought he was being considerate, but I could also tell something was a little bit off.

We saw each other a few more times after that but I could tell something had shifted between us. There was a distance that wasn’t there before. I dreaded bringing it up because I felt like I could sense what was going to happen, but eventually I asked Michael what was going on.

Michael said he’d been putting off talking to me about what was bothering him because he was hoping he could get past it – that if he just waited everything would magically be all right.

“I just can’t seem to shake this feeling though,” he said. “I thought you were this strong, confident, kick-arse woman who was comfortable in her own skin and unapologetic about who she is. That was what attracted me to you in the first place.

“The fact that you needed to surgically alter your body in order to feel acceptable to the world – who, by the way, couldn’t give a shit what you look like – tells me you’re not the woman I thought you were and I wish I could but I just don’t think I can get past that.”

Michael said he wished I hadn’t got the implants in the first place and things could go back to how they were before, but that maybe this was just showing us early on that we’re different people.

I joked that there are thousands of guys who wish their girlfriend would get implants, and he kissed me and said he wished he was one of them.

I never considered having the implants removed or trying to convince Michael to stay. This was clearly a deal-breaker for him and I don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t accept me and the decisions I make about my own body, but I do sometimes wonder what would have happened if I had used Granny’s money for a nice holiday somewhere.

But I made my choice and I’m standing firm (pardon the pun). The wounds have healed and I’m still thrilled with my new body. As soon as the emotional bruises abate I’ll put my heart back out there too.

************************************

'If you can creep them out, they leave you alone': Woman reveals clever ways she deals with men who harass her

A self-described 'villain coach' is teaching women how to 'traumatize men' who harass them on the street by scaring them off with off-putting remarks, creepy threats, and bizarre overshares.

Kitti, 26, says that nearly every day, a man she doesn't know will approach her out in public and catcall her, hit on her, or make other unwelcome advances — and she knows that many other women have similar experiences.

She also knows that a police 'no' often does nothing to fend off these men, who can be persistent and demanding.

So now Kitti gives them a reason to back off by TKing, Tking, and even threatening to sell their information to organ harvesters.

'If you can creep them out, they leave you alone,' she says.

She said she was always good at dealing with bullies, so she's applied her tactics to these men

In one video, which has been viewed 5.5 million times since it was posted last month, Kitti records the moment she is walking outside when a man approaches her and asks if he can give her his phone number.

'You don't want to give me your number ... because anyone who's in my phone gets contacted by organ harvesters,' she replies. When the man asks what that is, she tells him, 'It's people who take your organs and sell them.'

'Yeah, never mind,' he says.

She made similar organ harvesting comments to a group of men who began talking to her on her walk last April.

In yet another video, she fires back a guy who calls after her, asking if she had a boyfriend.

'Not one that's alive anymore!' she says.

To a man that asked her to hang out, she said: 'People don't like to hang out with me because I like to dig up dead things and carve them up.'

Kitti has also shared her tips for what can tell men who tell them to smile.

'I'm afraid I don't have anything to smile about,' she suggests, adding that women should then go into a laundry list of problems, including: 'One of the people I owe a lot of money to just came to collect. I'm minus a pinky toe.'

'One of my hemorrhoids just popped and for the last couple of days, pus and blood has been caking between my a** cheeks and every time I walk I feel like there's sandpaper in my a**,' she goes on.

'All of my hair is falling out. I have impacted molars. I found out I've been mispronouncing depaccio my entire life... who was gonna tell me it's despacito?

'A tree recently fell on my house and killed my grandfather,' she says. 'I just ran of meth,' she adds.

Kitti's deadpan delivery had delighted TikTokers, who have called her a 'hero.'

Speaking to BuzzFeed, Kitti said that she was always good at creeping out bullies, so she has applied those same tactics to men.

'They're always just super confused and put off. They don't necessarily feel proper rejection, so they don't get all emotional. Instead, they choose to leave the interaction. Men will always ask, "Why not?" when rejected anyway, so I give them a solid preemptive reason.

'We femme-presenting people and women don't get the luxury of saying "no' politely since it can get us murdered. We always have to give a reason when we reject advances anyway, so why not have fun and teach them a little lesson about approaching strangers?' she said.

'I'm creepy because it does not escalate the situation and makes unwanted advancers leave with just a wee bit of trauma, which hopefully will stick with them the next time they think to bug a pretty girl. If I'm the villain in their narrative, then that's fine by me.'

*********************************************

Racism row erupts at Sky News after senior reporter claimed its Ukraine war coverage was 'too white'

A racism row has erupted at Sky News after a senior reporter claimed its coverage of the Ukraine war was 'too white'.

Inzamam Rashid complained to Sky News boss John Ryley that 'not a single person of colour on or off air has been to cover the crisis'.

But the channel's award-winning special correspondent Alex Crawford has hit back at Rashid – who was taken off air for three months after breaching Covid-19 rules to attend anchorwoman Kay Burley's 60th birthday in December 2020.

In an email to colleagues, Crawford wrote: 'It is not quite correct to say there has been 'no single person of colour either on or off screen' in our coverage of Ukraine. My Chinese mother and grandmother would be appalled at their daughter/granddaughter's heritage being dismissed.

'And I'm pretty sure Neville Lazarus, who is currently in Odessa; Zein Ja'far, who is heading back for his second stint in Ukraine; plus Dominique Van Heerden, just recently back from her trip, would all take exception to your assertion.'

Other staff at Sky News are also infuriated by Mr Rashid's claim.

One told The Mail on Sunday: 'I don't think we should be taking much guidance from someone who brought the company into disrepute.'

****************************************

Staggering moment Australia's top health expert fails to define what a 'woman' is - sparking a scathing reaction: 'If I asked my kids they would know the answer'

Australia's top health bureaucrat was left stumbling over his words when asked to define what a woman is.

Liberal Senator Alex Antic posed the question to the Department of Health bosses, including chief Dr Brendan Murphy, during Senate Estimates on Wednesday, and the room fell silent.

'Can someone please provide me with what a definition of a woman is?' he asked. 'Department of Health - (what is the) definition of a man, definition of a woman, anyone? Basic stuff.' He then directed the question to Professor Murphy who laughed as he struggled to find the right words.

'I think there are a variety of definitions,' he said.

Mr Antic then requested a simple answer.

'Perhaps to give a more fulsome answer we should take that on notice.'

Mr Antic then questioned why the health secretary needed to take notice on such a simple question.

'It's a very ... uh ... it's a very contested space at the moment,' Dr Murphy continued.

'There are definitions in how people identify themselves so we are happy to provide our working definitions on those.'

The Senator labelled his response 'hilarious' and said it was 'the best thing I've seen thus far' in the hearings.

Speaking about the incident with 2GB's Ben Fordham, Mr Antic said he'd been asking departments around the country if they could give a simple definition of a woman but so far hadn't had any luck. 'I think this problem is endemic in the bureaucracy,' he said.

'It is utterly ludicrous to suggest there isn't a single definition and that that definition isn't an adult female, why can't they say it?'

The senator speculated whether authorities were afraid to provide a definition in fear they may offend some people and cop backlash.

'People who five years ago would have been quite comfortable answering a simple question now seem to almost look over their shoulder and wonder who's coming for them, it's extraordinary,' he added.

Mr Antic said he was looking forward to hearing back what the health department's definition was, while host Fordham said his primary school aged children could have easily answered the question.

'I've got kids in primary school I'm pretty sure if I asked them tonight they'd know the answer but anyway, apparently our health secretary needs a month to come up with an answer,' the radio presenter said.

****************************************

My other blogs. Main ones below:

http://dissectleft.blogspot.com (DISSECTING LEFTISM)

http://edwatch.blogspot.com (EDUCATION WATCH)

http://antigreen.blogspot.com (GREENIE WATCH)

http://australian-politics.blogspot.com (AUSTRALIAN POLITICS)

http://snorphty.blogspot.com/ (TONGUE-TIED)

*****************************************

No comments: